GDT: WCQF | G5 | “Check” | Oilers vs. Kings | 5.1.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Yeah, first line has been mediocre again to start. They've also been hemmed in their own zone on a couple of shifts. Like play with some fire, where is that killer instinct?
This is where we see what McDavid and Drai have deep down in that belly

Reactions: GhostfaceWu

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Goalies do go for the puck. Most of them actually watch the puck go around to ensure its going where they expect. Skinner did not. By the time Skinner realized the bounce it was too late, and he was slow reacting to that. He looked lackadaisical on the play. Another lost concentration moment.
Yeh he timed that wrong. And you sitting in your couch knew exactly how fast that puck was going and where it was going.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
“Tripping is where a player places their stick or body in such a way that causes an opposing player to trip or fall. ”

But hey he only stuck his leg out according to you lol.
Hip/pelvis is not leg. You're trying way too hard to miss key pieces of information.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Since game 3 Skinner has stopped 69/71 shots, but f*** him, am I understanding this all?
Players can make mistakes and be called out on the mistakes. Skinner has been good the past couple games. If he stayed in the net it would be 1-0. These braincramp mistakes have killed us in the recent playoff years.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Yeh he timed that wrong. And you sitting in your coach knew exactly how fast that puck was going and where it was going.
Its OK to have a different opinion. Skinner wasn't watching the puck round the boards and I don't think thought it threw that it could hit a stanchion. Is what it is.

Reactions: Kinibo

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Its OK to have a different opinion. Skinner wasn't watching the puck round the boards and I don't think thought it threw that it could hit a stanchion. Is what it is.
Yeh he can’t stop a puck behind the net AND also be in front of the net for a fluke bounce off the stantion. It’s a ridiculous take imo. But sure agree to disagree.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Nuge. Get your butt out of the way. That Bouch shot was going in I think hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated: