GDT: WCQ Game #2 | Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim Ducks | 10:00 PM EST | FS-D / NBCSN / TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
So why even have a coach?

"3 best forwards anchor the top 3 lines.. Everyone else - doesn't matter, just go out there."

That's crap.

vladdy16

Aug 2, 2005
hockey is a team game, 5v5/18v18. There are a lot of good plays that need to be made in order to end up with a goal. A lot of those plays need to be made by players that aren't stars.

All 5 players on the ice are responsible for the success of a shift. And preceeding shifts impact subsequent shifts.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
I hold players accountable all the time.

I've never ONCE heard you blame Babcock for anything.

Who cares? I've blamed Babcock plenty of times, but I praise him more than I blame him so you remember those posts. Keep the posts on topic, not on the poster.

Last edited:

irishtemper

Jun 9, 2008
And the Anaheim team could hear Babcock grinding his teeth all the way in the other locker room.

fimoknete

Jun 4, 2006
Roesrath, Germany
i dont see a problem with this coach. other coaches would place a roster like that on the 11th spot or so just by annoying dats and zetta. washington i am looking at you.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
******* NBC Sports Network. Every playoff game is blacked out. I am in freaking South Carolina and am blacked out from watching the Wings game. WTF did I pay for this service if I can't watch the Wings?

Scamallite

Sep 4, 2006
NoVA
I'm in VA and also getting a "this game is blacked out" message on NBCSN. DirecTv.

But now on channel 221 NBCSaHD the game is on

I'm probably blacked out of NBCSN because the Caps/NYR game was on that channel and they are still going. But we have to watch it on Comcast Sports Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad