GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I feel terrible for Connor. Guy looks like a shadow of his healthy self. I wonder how long of recovery he has ahead of him when our season eventually ends?
Hard to believe he missed that one. I started rushing to the computer to what I thought was the post game thread.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
While the Oilers should have had 1-2 more, it is quite obvious that the Stars won't take any stupid penalties going forward. They are a smart team. Oilers will need to find different ways to score.
They are the Albert Einstein of hockey teams, not one infraction in a physical 80 minute game. Brilliant team I tell ya or....

Reactions: McClelland and TB12

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Can we just announce the injury 97 is playing through for my mental health.

97 hasn’t looked like this average at basically any point in his career.

Slower, forcing passes, can’t shoot……he is having a train wreck by his standards.

I'd wager 25$ he's playing through something.

This time of year when a guy seems like he's missing a gear, something is up. I don't think he ever fully recovered from the lower body injury from early in the regular season. McDavid needed maintenance days in the last week of the regular season as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad