GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
If we win this game I’d send him home right after. Then he’s in Edmonton for game 3. Go rest and rehab at home for 4 days and come back stronger.
Might not be a bad idea. He's really not much of a difference maker as is right now. Of course the 4 days might not make any difference to his injury(ies).

Reactions: Oildrum

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Hoping the fans in the building sit down for 2nd OT:

IMG_4966.jpeg

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
If the fans at the front are standing, the people behind them have no choice but to stand as well if they plan on watching the game.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Haha, that’s funny as f***. It’ll be alright, no need to get that upset. Never once said anything about his character. Don’t need to put words in my mouth, it’s conference finals. If you get a chance like that you need to put it in, especially in OT. Seguin didn’t have a problem potting it.
Whatever, I guess calling him disinterested means something different to us. Have a good evening.

• Haha
Reactions: Markham30

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
If we win this game I’d send him home right after. Then he’s in Edmonton for game 3. Go rest and rehab at home for 4 days and come back stronger.
Good grief, guy misses a gimme and now we should send him home to rest?
Wtf am I even reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad