GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
I like Bieska, Amber and Gazi. Obviously I like Gene The Pun-Master Principe. I don't hate Elliotte like a lot of others do. I don't care for Ron MacLean.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
How hilarious is it that Pavelski is on the Stars PP and its 2024. he's awful.

Stars PP continues to look pretty awful. On one play Heiskanen beats an oiler, meaning there would be a PP break but instead he passes back and the Stars don't even end up with a zone entry. If I was a coach I would stop with these terrible back passes or reassess when to use them.

One team started doing that and now everybody doing it despite it not really working.
They look beatable. Vancouver looked much faster and more dangerous when on the attack. Dallas is an older, not particularly fast or physical team. The Oilers, if they work hard and minimize mistakes, will have a very good chance to take this series.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
The funniest story about her is when Rogers told her to f*** off after she slept with multiple Blue Jays players from 2015-2016.

They knew they couldn’t fire her for that. So she got an “opportunity” to move to NYC and work with MLB/NHL network and TNT
Just another reason I should have worked harder at baseball practice.

• Haha
Reactions: TB12 and OfCorsiDid

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
DCup hunting
They look beatable. Vancouver looked much faster and more dangerous when on the attack. Dallas is an older, not particularly fast team. The Oilers, if they work hard and minimize mistakes, will have a very good chance to take this series.
Dallas move puck better than Vancouver and play complete games, not 10mins. That said the scoreline is Oilers 2, with goals by both premium scorers and Dallas doesn't have any and get a determination goal by Sequin. For Dallas they would need some people to get hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad