GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
No one hates on Skinner as much as me. That was a bad luck goal plain and simple. Kulak is Mr steady and even these things can happen to him.
Agreed the giveaway sucked but he asked what could have been done, skate blade against the post

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
That’s all on Kulak. Even had the chance to redeem himself but chose to try and play mini sticks instead of just take out the body.

Aside from the goal against, Kulak has been great. He's broken up a lot of odd man rushes, he's been doing some great stick work when a Dallas player has possession in our slot.

Kulak just had no support to fend off the trailer who came to the front of the net

Hollywood55

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
New banner preview in vancouver btw
1716263409920.png

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Aside from the goal against, Kulak has been great. He's broken up a lot of odd man rushes, he's been doing some great stick work when a Dallas player has possession in our slot.

Kulak just had no support to fend off the trailer who came to the front of the net
Kulak made that turnover in the first place.

Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
DCup hunting
How hilarious is it that Pavelski is on the Stars PP and its 2024. he's awful.

Stars PP continues to look pretty awful. On one play Heiskanen beats an oiler, meaning there would be a PP break but instead he passes back and the Stars don't even end up with a zone entry. If I was a coach I would stop with these terrible back passes or reassess when to use them.

One team started doing that and now everybody doing it despite it not really working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad