GDT: WCF | I | "The Fault In their Stars" | Oilers @ Stars | 5.23.24 | 6:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
I ordered their Classic Chicken Sandwich month and a half ago. They stacked the breaded chicken heavy on one side. The buttered brioche bun was good though.
I've had it 1/2 dozen times here, one opened locally last fall and never had it before lol it's been excellent so far. But there's some really good places to contend with that do amazing fried and rotisserie chicken mmm

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Has anyone mentioned how Holland f***ed up the deadline yet?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Lucky underwear on and engaged.

Not betting these babies. These ginch win games.

Kinda funny actually… I can take a little friendly banter! I’m at home with my feet propped up ready for the game. Wish we had Mess commentary at intermission with the Great One! Good luck to you and your team

We got Bieksa Bones and Gazdic up here. The best. You can have MacLean.

• Haha
Reactions: brentashton

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Lucky underwear on and engaged.

Not betting these babies. These ginch win games.
Does it look like this?

1716509834473.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
I've had it 1/2 dozen times here, one opened locally last fall and never had it before lol it's been excellent so far. But there's some really good places to contend with that do amazing fried and rotisserie chicken mmm
Yeah, it’s pretty good.

I might try their poutine next time.

IMG_1027.jpeg

Reactions: Porkleaker

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
Popeye's is pretty much the only decent friend chicken spot where I live. We have Mary Brown's and KFC, but let's be honest those are both dogsh*t. We did just get a Church's Chicken, haven't tried it yet but there's no f**king way I'm eating Texas friend chicken during a series against Dallas.

I miss northern Chicken and SFC. :(

Reactions: Porkleaker

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I think they have proven without a doubt they hate Edmonton...except gene and Kevin...and Luke for the most part

It’s ridiculous. I feel like the narrative comes from up top. We’ve clearly been painted as the bad guy instead of being labeled Canada’s team. That only gives more motivation to prove all of the haters wrong

Reactions: rickysusedsht
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad