WCF | GM5 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
No conflict for me. The organization that didn't bother putting in an effort to win games for 10+ years that got four cracks at first overall with the last being a year a Crosby tier prospect was available? No desire to see them win anything.
They tried for most of the years, they just hired the wrong people.

And your teams allowed to abuse LTIR in back to back years.

Reactions: Tofveve

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Petrovic is not an NHL dman. Seems like Dallas’ play has suffered ever since he came into the lineup.
Hey, I have his game worn jersey... be nice.

Attachments

• IMG_7908.jpeg
    IMG_7908.jpeg
    306.2 KB · Views: 3

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Vegas was really overrated entering the playoffs and Colorado was injured/locker room distractions. I actually think the Oilers would have beaten both teams.

Dallas is a good team but Oilers been better majority of the series and Knob has done a fine job making adjustments. Dallas isn’t getting shots not cause they decide not to shoot for no reasons but because the Oilers dont let them. Its the same what they did to Vancouver.
On Paper Vegas is a better team, but that doesn't mean squat. People forget that after their blistering start they were a .500 team at best the rest of the way.

Reactions: Matty Sundin

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
They already have in Game 4. Should just save the trip back to Edmonton and award the Western Conference champs tonight.

DeBoer, the coach who makes zero adjustments.

DeBoer looks like he sells life insurance door to door for a living and is sad cause he isn't good at it lol

Reactions: robertocarlos

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Bad series by Dallas but gotta give the Oilers props, they've given them nothing. Does Dallas play Bourque next game?

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Everything I said was right.

And lastly, another poster reminded me of the one I was indeed forgetting, Detroit 95/97.

So you can go sit back down.
I'm good. You've cited 2 teams in the past 40 years that have made the cup finals in back to back years that have won the cup the second year . Devil's won in 94, lost in 01, won in 03. No rhyme or reason to it

The most recent being 16 years ago
Hardly a sample size to draw from.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Dallas loves whipping it around the boards then back around the boards then back around the boards

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
not with pete at the head they don't do anything out of the ordinary

we looked fine until we looked bad last game and we haven't done a thing this game until the last few mins

sure the oilers are good, but this has been a fairly epic fizzling.. lets make this interesting again

**nice goal- but kind of too little too late for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad