WCF | GM5 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

jproilfan

Jun 11, 2014
Anyone else see that absolute spaz in the crowd jumping up and down in front of everyone while and blocking everyone's view lmao wild

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Trying to make the meme a meme.
im not saying Dallas goals don't count because of skinner, im saying that Dallas is getting goals because of Edmonton screwing up and not Dallas carrying the play, and imposing their will.

I don't think I can probably convey what I mean without it sounding like me putting down Dallas, but im still just saying Dallas hasn't really earned anything here on their own, if that makes sense and im not calling the series over, its not, the game isn't over.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
im not saying Dallas goals don't count because of skinner, im saying that Dallas is getting goals because of Edmonton screwing up and not Dallas carrying the play, and imposing their will.

I don't think I can probably convey what I mean without it sounding like me putting down Dallas, but im still just saying Dallas hasn't really earned anything here on their own, if that makes sense and im not calling the series over, its not, the game isn't over.
I'm just joking. Don't take it too seriously.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Home ice is clearly a disadvantage in the NHL playoffs. Going forward teams will have zero incentive to get a higher seed which will water down the product.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Anyone else see that absolute spaz in the crowd jumping up and down in front of everyone while and blocking everyone's view lmao wild
It's a game in Dallas, that doesn't narrow things down very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad