GDT: WCF | GM2 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Oilers are not gonna win another game with this version of McDavid
I don't know about that but there is something not right about mcdavid I've never seen him play the way he has been playing all playoffs long points aside he doesn't look right making passes he normally doesn't refusing to shoot the puck don't know if it's the pressure of if there is something that is nothing him. Even in the overtime last game with the big save it's almost like he wanted to shoot but just couldn't pull the trigger. I've had a sholder injury before that put me in simular situation it would just lock up on me and there were some shots I just couldn't take even if I wanted to. Also with his lack of physicality versus prior playoffs makes me lean towards that as well. Not trying to make excuses for him or anything but I'm sure anyone who watches him regularly can see something is off. Who knows maybe he's just tired or something is in his head could be anything

Reactions: Devonator

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Overtime is a first one to score wins scenario, when you get a 4 min PP and fail to capitalize, you piss the game away.
Yeah ok pal. You realize most power plays are ~20-25% on the top end. Which means on average you should need 5 power plays to score in this league. You keep digging that hole of embarrassment though with your hockey takes. Just about anyone who reads your posts knows your hockey knowledge is novice at best.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
This is rich. Edmonton has the undisputed best player in the world who plays for the same team thst Gretzky did. But the NHL wants Dallas to win. 😄

It’s hilarious too because the playoffs is really the only mainstream exposure McDavid gets(cause like I’m not staying up till 1am to watch his ass play in some random regular season game) soo this is huge for the NHL to have it’s best and most exciting player winning.

Reactions: glovesave_35

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
1 infraction penalty in 7 periods. Against a team that is winning the possession battle. Makes no sense.

But keep buying Gary’s bullshit. He has a fan poll that says reffing is perfect in this League.

Skate2Stick

Oct 12, 2013
Yeah ok pal. You realize most power plays are ~20-25% on the top end. Which means on average you should need 5 power plays to score in this league. You keep digging that hole of embarrassment though with your hockey takes. Just about anyone who reads your posts knows your hockey knowledge is novice at best.
This is the most true post in this entire thread, probably any thread ever in the history of HFBoards.

Reactions: Elysian

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
don't really understand when teams pull the goalie without offensive zone possession
Or even on a play that is meant to pull the goalie they literally dumped it in with Noone forechecking. Not sure who makes that call but it either was a miscommunication or someone royally f***ed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad