GDT: WCF | GM2 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
Gary's still trying to figure out how he can get Mark Stone in the line up for one of these American teams :sarcasm:
Surprised he hasn't just whole hogged it.... but still time yet. This Game 7 Cup deciding game, will be played by the understudies, the Vegas Golden Knights vs the Milton Academy remedial peewee hockey"

*Vegas proceeds to lose* :laugh::laugh:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
1 infraction penalty in 7 periods. Against a team that is winning the possession battle. Makes no sense.

But keep buying Gary’s bullshit. He has a fan poll that says reffing is perfect in this League.
And can you believe how Bettman made the Oilers botch pulling their goalie. This league is rigged.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
1 infraction penalty in 7 periods. Against a team that is winning the possession battle. Makes no sense.

But keep buying Gary’s bullshit. He has a fan poll that says reffing is perfect in this League.
You're a fellow Oilers fan and I typically enjoy your posts, but can we just stop with this? This is how the later rounds of the playoffs go and yeah it's a disadvantage to the Oilers but that's the way it is. Was last game officiating kind of bullshit? Yeah, but two wrongs don't make a right. I personally liked that the refs just let them play tonight. If this Oilers team wants to win they will need to star finding a way to capitalize on their chances because we know you get away with murder in the playoffs and scoring chances dry up. The Oilers didn't bury their chances today and god knows they had them in the first period, but credit to Otter and credit to the Stars blocking shots the rest of the way. Blaming the refs in a game like this just feels lame and cheap.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah, you can’t whiff on your PP attempts and pretend one more call would have changed everything.
As an outsider it’s impressive to see how Dallas plays, they don’t seem to have anyone who goes for the dirty plays. They play a really good game.

Reffing has been spot on this series so far

johnnybbadd

Mar 29, 2011
Excuse? Not needed. Oilers sitting pretty at 1-1 going back home.

But Stars must be the magical once in a generation no penalties team.

Hate to break it to you but Dallas is better on the road. Like best road team in the league better.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
i dont want this going 7 unless it absolutely has to :D
give me a team that gets healthier and can put more decent shots on net.. what'd we have to start the 3rd? 15?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
As an outsider it’s impressive to see how Dallas plays, they don’t seem to have anyone who goes for the dirty plays. They play a really good game.

Reffing has been spot on this series so far
Suter is the dirtiest guy on the team come playoff time, but it’s all the small stuff after the whistle that never gets called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium