GDT: WCF | GM2 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Look forward to the scene in Rogers Place, gonna be nuts. Dallas great last two periods, they are a tough out, love the series so far.

Reactions: Devonator

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
well-now-im-not-doing-it-well-now-im-not-gonna.gif

It was nice of Dallas to show up in the 2nd and 3rd.
The anti Vegas :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Stars with huge win to even series 1-1, good goalie play held the fort until Stars got going. Still, didn't think Oilers whole team would play so well -vs- Dallas (Solid Goalie and D play). Been an interesting series so far, and not even sure who wins game 3.

Reactions: Tofveve

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
It’d be the most Oilers thing ever to lose a playoff series because Tyler f***ing Seguin was playing to good.

Reactions: Elysian

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Ya this has been more evenly matched than the Avs and Knights series.

This will go the distance. I’m very impressed with the Oilers. I knew it was going to go minimum 6 but I was fairly confident Stars would pull it off.

Now I’m thinking it can go either way. Almost a coin toss. Especially with Skinner playing lights out.
Both teams have been bringing it with maximal effort, excellent speed, great play making and excellent back checking. Both goalies have also been excellent. Credit to both sides really as this series has looked like both teams showing their best and I don't think I've seen Edmonton's best until these past 2 games. Love that both teams are just flying out there and not clogging up the ice with trapping and sitting back. The relentless forecheck of both teams has made for some exciting hockey and I'm all for it.

• Love
Reactions: MBTendy and Elysian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad