GDT: WCF | GM2 | Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
the truth is all of these games are more like a coin flip. No team is really dominant this year from the looks of it.

Reactions: Summer Rose

GirardIsStupid

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
I donno I have to give Vancouver credit (don't tell any of my fellow Oiler fans) but they gave themselves a chance to win almost every night all it would of taken wa a bounce her or a bounce there. Their goalie played outstanding and whatever system they played coupled with that kept almost all the games to 1 goal games. As for LA they have been the team that generally leaves the Oilers bruised and battered after playing them and because we haven't been able to see them play against anyone but the Oiler I don't think it is fair to judge exactly how good of a playoff team they are. Gotta remember the last two years Oilers have only been eliminated by the cup champions and they were dealing with alot of damage(injuries) left behind by the LA Kings
Vancouver and LA were not serious teams. Whatever little I watched them play Nashville, I thought to myself that they're not using their strengths to keep puck possession and score. Totally wasted Luke Hughes.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad