GDT: WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
On the McDavid double minor, what caused it might be the worst hook I've ever seen. Just because it is also touching the stick doesn't make it a stick lift. McDavid hit him just trying to untie himself from Duchene. Total favoritism
So you admit McDavid hit him, so it is a good double minor penalty call

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
If I'm going to bitch about the officiating... it's to tell them to just drop the damn puck in the faceoff circle. They're kicked multiple guys out every single faceoff.

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
but still crying like his usual self
I mean if you review a call and the call shows a blatant penalty, you have to call them both. Give mcdavid 4, give duchene 2. League is showing how much of a laughing stock it is day to day with the stupidity.

Reactions: Kerberos

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I mean if you review a call and the call shows a blatant penalty, you have to call them both. Give mcdavid 4, give duchene 2. League is showing how much of a laughing stock it is day to day with the stupidity.
If you call the hook, then you don't get the frustration penalty from McDavid to begin with. Duchene was hooking him back for several seconds. He doesn't normally skate so slow like that

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
So apparently in 4 periods the Dallas Stars have not had even one infraction against the Oilers. You can't get any more obvious what's happening here.

Reactions: Kerberos

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Nice dodge of my main point
In all honesty, wasn't worth a rational response based on your irrational reply. Why waste my time on somebody going to such extreme delusional lengths to call a minor hook the worst hook they've ever seen? If you want to have an honest conversation I'll enjoy discussing it but I don't waste my time with delusional posts. Spares my sanity a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad