GDT: WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
If you call the hook, then you don't get the frustration penalty from McDavid to begin with. Duchene was hooking him back for several seconds. He doesn't normally skate so slow like that
Well thats the isuse, refs just call what they want whenever they want. It's why you have new fans come into the game and laugh at the stupidity and inconsistency.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Fans watching a game for relatively free complaining about 20,000 paying fans standing in the arena is very 2024

I don't think anybody cares that they're standing, they care that our garbage camera angle is made worse because of it.

Reactions: BB79

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
In all honesty, wasn't worth a rational response based on your irrational reply. Why waste my time on somebody going to such extreme delusional lengths to call a minor hook the worst hook they've ever seen? If you want to have an honest conversation I'll enjoy discussing it but I don't waste my time with delusional posts. Spares my sanity a bit.
Yes that could have been a hyperbole, which is far from irrational

A minor hook are those little tugs that last less than a second, and even those have been called in the playoffs. The one on McDavid was tye extreme kind. The can opener for several seconds

ACLEVERNAME

#OFFSEASON
Jan 6, 2010
"Old time night cap costume" was the original image. I can't be held responsible for weird Amazon links. My sincerest apologies to anyone offended by my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad