GDT: WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Hooking on the mcdavid high stick, the slash to skinners head, I mean a few of the calls on the oilers were pretty weak. This is the major issue.
Missed the slash to Skinners head, unfortunately so I can't argue with you there. The book on McDavid would have been as weak as some of the penalties towards the Oil earlier in the game though so I suppose that's fair.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Honest question, what egregious calls have they missed on Dallas? Dallas has been pretty damn clean tonight. The only calls I've seen them miss is when two players are literally trying to draw holding calls on each other at the same time.
On the McDavid double minor, what caused it might be the worst hook I've ever seen. Just because it is also touching the stick doesn't make it a stick lift. McDavid hit him just trying to untie himself from Duchene. Total favoritism

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
Lundqvist: *explaining for 3 minutes in a very elaborate way how McDavid had all the time to just push it in*

Gretzky as if he wasn't listening at all: Yeah hey guys you see there was some space where McDavid could have put it if he was a little faster.

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
On the McDavid double minor, what caused it might be the worst hook I've ever seen. Just because it is also touching the stick doesn't make it a stick lift. McDavid hit him just trying to untie himself from Duchene. Total favoritism
Worst hook you've ever seen?

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
Missed the slash to Skinners head, unfortunately so I can't argue with you there. The book on McDavid would have been as weak as some of the penalties towards the Oil earlier in the game though so I suppose that's fair.
It's just your typical weird "don't want to call anything game" at this point. Refs are weird and the linesman have been really annoying/bad this entire game on dropping the puck at the faceoff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad