GDT: WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
I heard on the radio that he was beat on the 2nd goal
He broke up a 2 on 1 and tied up Hyman and Hyman put a very weak puck through Otter's legs in the slot (should have been stopped 10/10 times). Not really Tanev's fault but because he wasn't able to put muscle Hyman I counted it as one of his mistakes tonight (another mistake I also counted as not a mistake was that he sold out to block another 2 on 1 but slid past the play, ultimately it was smart as it stalled the play and allowed teammates back in to break up the play, but some consider that a mistake if they're an "always stay on your skates if you're a defender so you don't slide out of the play" type of armchair coach).

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Not saying they are tired but they just took out the last 2 Cup champs.. that is rare. And pretty damn amazing.
They should be super pumped and confident after that... also they got plenty of time to rest up.

Reactions: Czechboy

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
So this is the great Dadonov that Ottawa screwed up ?
For all this in it's glory

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Surprised that wasn't whistled as icing. I prefer it that way (because the rule was originally designed to be the very definition of "hybrid" and not the nonsense we get today) but in today's officiating that's an icing all day long.

Reactions: zar

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
This rule that Oilers can't change because Skinner covered up is news to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad