GDT: WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Call it what you want, Dallas losing game 1 isn't going to change the narrative.
It will definitely weaken the narrative. Losing is never good

But if Dallas wins maybe Oiler fans will get to say that the script is flipped and Dallas will lose this series

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Dallas just deserves it more

8r7xbe.jpg

Reactions: Tofveve

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I suspect the depth of the Stars will force Knoblauch into a situation of having to stack his top line as the series moves forward. If I am the Stars I am also focusing heavily on forcing (a potentially injured) McDavid into shooting situations and relying on Oetinger to win that battle. Even though McDavid is the clear catalyst, I don't think he has the ability to score at the level he's accustomed to at the moment. He has 19 less shots on goal through 12 games than he did last year.

Season Series was interesting to say the least in the regular season
1716509647168.png

Reactions: PuckG

Macheteops

Apr 13, 2005
People in Edmonton are sweating bullets after Hrudey commented on the local radio station that fans should be prepared to see Pickard more than once this series...

Hrudey voice of reason now? We seen Pickard twice last series and here we are. I m more worried about McDavid's health. He has to be McDavid level likely to win this series not that injured riddled looking guy last series

Reactions: Whoshattenkirkshoes

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Excited for this just to watch with no skin in the game. The Stars are just so damn good and complete and deep. And Otter to me is a big difference maker compared to Skinner. He’s back at his best and he gives Dallas elite play at each level.

That said…to be a legend you got to go through the best. You can’t put it past McDavid to just have a peak, defining series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad