WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet Manley

Apr 15, 2007
Regina, SK
Don’t know what “other fanbases” in this thread is trying to accomplish cause the salt is so obvious and amusing lol
I was just going to say that it's refreshing that Stars fans aren't in here trying to case shit and spewing illogical fandom stuff. Can't think of one Dallas player or fan to hate on. But the usual suspects have sure showed up all salty and butthurt.

Reactions: sepHF and PuckG

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
I was just going to say that it's refreshing that Stars fans aren't in here trying to case shit and spewing illogical fandom stuff. Can't think of one Dallas player or fan to hate on. But the usual suspects have sure showed up all salty and butthurt.
I do not disagree with you, but the hate will start as soon as the game gets going :D

Reactions: zar

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
I KNEW IT!
1716504464256.gif

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
If (relax, I know it’ll be tough to get the W) the Oilers win this game, Stars fans need to be prepared for the team to be called frauds/paper tigers and everything else under the moon. It’s the natural course of playing the Oilers.

Your history of crushing the Knights and Avs will become mute and you immediately become a poverty franchise.
If Edmonton wins this game then Dallas has them exactly where they want them :sarcasm:

• Wow
Reactions: PuckG

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
AWfWAPY.png

fZV62TO.png

wj2rMrk.png

lYQ10Ag.png

Tied 0-0

HXUatsC.png

R4vLMLs.png

Eny23Nh.png

JJf4jse.png

ctH5Ev1.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png'22-23 copy.png

uXi1lgX.png

h9J4X5t.png

Nugent-Hopkins - McDavid - Hyman
Holloway - Draisaitl - Kane
Foegele - McLeod - Ryan
Janmark - Carrick - Brown

Ekholm - Bouchard
Nurse - Desharnais
Kulak - Ceci

Skinner

O9f9cga.png

AI jam of the GDT:

Needs more neon green IMO

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I don't think any rational fan doesn't see Dallas as a beautifully built team who should win. I do think the Oil will claw and fight and let's see how it goes but Dallas is a perfect team in a Cap World. I wish them luck in beating us but will cheer for my Oil till the very last minute.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Interesting that TNT does not travel to cover the conference final for the NHL but they do for the NBA. I swore in 2022 they did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad