Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
jOONV7.gif

xZQitlj.gif

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I think most Oiler fans that post on the mains are pretty degenerate internet dweebs that don't take themselves too seriously.

Or at least I'd hope!

Hi Drunk, I'm worried.
It’s less of an oilers thing and more of a general HF thing, promise. Looooot of thin skin/overcaring on our beloved hockey website and WDI brings it out like you wouldn’t believe

Reactions: Coffey

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Almost everything is in favor of Dallas, went with Stars in 5. Edmonton will need consistently good goaltending if they want a chance to win this series, I just don't see it happening given Skinners track record so far. Stars also have 3 lines they can roll out, I don't know Edmonton is going match that.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
Almost everything is in favor of Dallas, went with Stars in 5. Edmonton will need consistently good goaltending if they want a chance to win this series, I just don't see it happening given Skinners track record so far. Stars also have 3 lines they can roll out, I don't know Edmonton is going match that.
No lies here.

But I hope the Oilers can pull their heads out of their asses and put up a good even series.

Reactions: MBTendy

snag

Feb 22, 2014
I think most Oiler fans that post on the mains are pretty degenerate internet dweebs that don't take themselves too seriously.

Or at least I'd hope!

Hi Drunk, I'm worried.

Don't you know us! LOL

• Love

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
1716489463748.png

Why is this such a popular narrative I keep reading?

What Edmonton has are the 2 most elite forwards in the game, and currently the top 4 scorers in the playoffs.

A historically high PowerPlay
The Stingiest PK

The only thing that the Stars have better is goaltending and a better 3rd line. The Oilers are significantly better at everything else.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
No lies here.

But I hope the Oilers can pull their heads out of their asses and put up a good even series.
They just need to get hot goaltending, that's all McDavid/Drai will need, they'll get you 2-3 a game. The challenge will be keeping 3/4 out of their own net.

steierwrass

Nov 25, 2017
My three takes for 1st game.
1. There will be lot of people surprised how good Heiskanen is. They thought he is good, but not this good.
2. Teams will compete 167 minutes, who will lose and then McDavid wants to sleep.
3. Oilers won't score PP with 5 chances.

Reactions: Elysian

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
They just need to get hot goaltending, that's all McDavid/Drai will need, they'll get you 2-3 a game. The challenge will be keeping 3/4 out of their own net.
They played a good shotblock/sticks in lanes game the last few games against the Canucks.
And I saw it many times during the regular season. So it's possible, just... Need to limit the brainfarts. And badly.

😔

C’mon man!
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Anemia and zar

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
This series is going to be nice Dallas posters getting drowned out by people not even involved in the series.

OT - It was always going to come down to whether we get 16 game win streak skinner of playoff 5kinner. I'm more curious to see what happens in games 3 and 4. DAL smoke Colorado and Vegas in their own buildings so far these playoffs, interested to see if that trend continues.

Yup. It will be
30% Oilers fans
20% Stars fans and
50% NEW Stars fans

😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad