WCF | GM1 | Edmonton Oilers at Dallas Stars | 7:30PM CT | TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyGhost

May 6, 2016
Buffalo
Oilers had the Stars on the ropes and failed to give the kill shot. 3rd period stars were on their back foot but no kill shot

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It looked like Oettinger might've raised his stick to bait McDavid into not bothering to elevate the puck, then lowered it to close the door again. If so, that's incredibly quick thinking.

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
thanks to hf calling the McDavid miss before I saw it I switched to CBC front TNT almost 30 seconds behind lol

Reactions: ACLEVERNAME

SomeOldDude

May 27, 2016
VA
Otter raised his stick and McDavid was waiting for him to bite on raising it. Phenomenal goaltending because he baited him into thinking he was gonna keep his stick elevated.
It was ok goaltending. That was McDavid f***ing up plain and simple. He waited too long and should have fired it right away. He makes that goal 99.99% of the time and hopefully will piss him off to score soon lol.

Reactions: Kerberos and Coffey

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
It was ok goaltending. That was McDavid f***ing up plain and simple. He waited too long and should have fired it right away. He makes that goal 99.99% of the time and hopefully will piss him off to score soon lol.
Can't deny that. Gotta be lucky to be good and good to be lucky though.

Reactions: SomeOldDude

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
This is a weird psyop. I'm not sure what it's purpose is but.. nobody who has a team (BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec) cheers for "the Canadian team."
I just pick the team I want to cheer for of the remaining teams, who cares what country that team is based in? This isn’t international hockey

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Dallas absolutely needs to win this game. You can't waste all these power plays and gift flubs by Connor only to lose at home.

Reactions: dhfa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad