WCF Gm#5: KINGS vs. Hawks - 6/8/13 - And that's all folks! 2013 Season Over

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Went down with a fight. Most successful 2 season run by the Kings in franchise history. Sucks to see them go out, but I don't think anyone can complain.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
we had some tough breaks this game, they came out and played hard, showed they could hang with the very best.

If we woulda continued play the way we did after the first it would of been a long summer. They were gassed but played almost 4 awesome periods to end there season and that I can live with.

Some adjustments and time to heal we will be among the favorites again next year.

2012 - Champions
2013 - Top 4
2014 - Were back on top

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
You guys should be proud of your team, not saying you aren't either. Made it to the WCF the year after winning the Cup, that's not very common with the parity of the league. I'm proud of the Mings and their efforts all season.

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Well fought game. Could not be more proud of the heart and soul they played with tonight. Great season and will look forward to the next.

For now, Go Boston!

FrozenKing18

Where is my super suit?
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
So does everyone still think our championship run last year was still a fluke? The Kings put up a hell of a fight.

Sydor25

LA Kings
Richards with another great performance. Don't know how people can still hate on him. All heart.

No complaints in a final 4 appearance after winning the cup.

The kings will approach this off season like no other. They should be extremely hungry next season.

Go Kings!

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
The Kings didn't look too disappointed in the handshake line. Man, those guys are reaaaddddy to relax.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Well, I asked for them to give it everything they had and they did. Can't ask for much more.

I will be rooting for the Bruins though. Too many punks on Chicago's team.

KingKopitar11*

Well, I asked for them to give it everything they had and they did. Can't ask for much more.

I will be rooting for the Bruins though. Too many punks on Chicago's team.

Exactly. And **** Handzus lol.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
I came in to saw WHAT A WAY TO GO OUT FIGHTING!

GREAT EFFORT!

I also came to thank PUCKU for all of the great GDTs. Such a great job.

Thanks Mods for putting up with my 20 paragraph rants.

Thanks to each of you for another great season.

We WILL be better next season and we WILL win the CUP!

GREAT LIFE TO BE A KINGS FAN!

GO KINGS GO!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
A lot to be proud of for you Kings fans. They did the best they could, it was all left out on the ice. They went on another run a year after winning it all. That doesn't happen that often anymore in this sport. A lot to look forward to, but a lot of work to do.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Sloppy but they gave it their all which is all I ever asked for. Gonna be an interesting off season, I doubt we'll have a team as strong as this one next year due to cap issues but determination and Quick can go a long way :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad