WC QROUND: May 10 GDT - Canada vs.Ukraine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Canada is clearly missing 'Dancin' Anson this year.

Was the Uke goal a bad one? Brodeur has been terrible.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
The Canadian powerplay about to go to work now...far and away this teams bright spot

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville
Everest said:
The Canadian powerplay about to go to work now...far and away this teams bright spot

not that dominating that time

Ukraine on a breakaway.. The player had a great chance to score but shot right on Brodeur's leg.

Could have been 2-1 Ukraine. Humiliating..

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Ukraine gets a chance with their player out of the penalty box...breakaway...Brodeur making a snow angel...clearly commited...but Isienko failed to lift the puck over the pad :eek:

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
61/97/21 on the powerplat eally starting to "go to the well" alot of the same plays/passes and Ukraine was reading it well.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
The goal against was :shakehead :eek: bad... A rolling wrist shot from the point Brodeur watched it bounce between the wickets... standing up.

PapaBear*

I just got off a 3 way call with Sakic, Iggy, they are coming over right now to save the team :biglaugh:

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Will Brodeur get his game together? I was thinking he would be suprisingly sharp to sart the tournament(despite not playing this season)..but he seems to be getting worse as we go along.

Captain Leaf

Everest said:
Will Brodeur get his game together? I was thinking he would be suprisingly sharp to sart the tournament(despite not playing this season)..but he seems to be getting worse as we go along.

His wifes sister showed up ..its not going well off the ice ..hes exhausted.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Of all the bad goals Brodeur has given up, that one was the worst. He was totally asleep. I recant what I said earlier, Canada doesn't have the ability to destroy the Ukraine. I think they will win, but it wont get ugly unless Canada completely catches fire. This performance so far won't cut it.

Captain Leaf

Doan= Brick wall .
unfortunately he also equals brick hands .This team is toast ..they will be knocked out in the first elimination game .

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Team Canada fans are hilarious...were not fielding our best team, not even close to our best team, yet fans are hanging on to this as if it were a matter of life and death...It's like if Canada dosen't win 8-0...everyone is disapointed and there's a problem with Canadian hockey :shakehead

Fact is, if there wre NHL playoffs right now, nobody would care as much, it would be a bonus if the Canadian team won, but it wouldn't be as much of a huge deal if they didin't...

Captain Leaf

417 TO MTL said:
Team Canada fans are hilarious...were not fielding our best team, not even close to our best team, yet fans are hanging on to this as if it were a matter of life and death...It's like if Canada dosen't win 8-0...everyone is disapointed and there's a problem with Canadian hockey :shakehead

Fact is, if there wre NHL playoffs right now, nobody would care as much, it would be a bonus if the Canadian team won, but it wouldn't be as much of a huge deal if they didin't...

You mean ime wrong because ive been beating the wife and kids everytime the other teams score ..man do i have some apologizing to do ..thank you for enlightning me .

Captain Leaf

Brendan Morrow almost put it in through the goalies chest ..close Morrow :shakehead

Macman

May 15, 2004
The clutching, grabbing and trapping by Ukraine is frustrating. I can see why no one can score against these guys.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Everest said:
Ukranian defenders are nice backpacks for the Canadian forwards

More like parasites. The Ukraine did the same thing yesterday against the U.S. and the strategy worked! Watch for the knees to come out shortly.........

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Rabid Ranger said:
More like parasites. The Ukraine did the same thing yesterday against the U.S. and the strategy worked! Watch for the knees to come out shortly.........

Finns and Swedes have been saying the Ukrainians play ugly, dirty hockey since the first games of this tournament. And the refs allow it :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad