wayne gretzky question

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The fact that THREE (3) other players have as many playoff MVP awards as Wayne Gretzky (and none are named Howe or Orr - i know, i know, context) ... will be BLOODY unbelievable 50 years from now... or... *gasp*... make one think: maybe he wasn't so great? Generation 2040. #gtfooh2040

MadLuke

Jan 18, 2011
The fact that THREE (3) other players have as many playoff MVP awards as Wayne Gretzky (and none are named Howe or Orr - i know, i know, context) ...
?

Would it not be 5 players and Orr be one of them ?

maybe he wasn't so great?
Could see that happening a bit like why Orr lost Hart to teammates so much type of talk we can have now.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The Conn Smythe goes to ... (we love the voters' decisions this year as always :(

Mike Vernon won it. 'Nuff said. (All beers - not drinks, i tried - were on the house in the Windsor bar across the Detroit river from the Joe when Vernon won the Conn Smythe over a quarter century ago.)

Note: the Don Cherry bar in Windsor SUCKED. On a Monday night they refused to show a Boston Bruins - New York Rangers game because the Pistons were playing (a hockey bar going basketball - this was pre-Internet, bars were the way to see your fav game some days!).

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad