OT: Watcha watchin'?

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
I just finished the SyFy side of The Expanse. Excellent ride so far. A sci-fi shows that is definitely not afraid to go dark with their stories. Amos alone is worth the viewing. Think of a more loyal and deep Jayne Cobb. Now I've just got to get the Amazon Prime seasons.
One of my favorite shows of all time. Amos cracks me up the way he’s always ready to throw down at any moment.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Rewatching The Shield. Also watching Carnivàle. And Chuck.
Chuck and Psych are 2 shows I can binge multiple times and still enjoy every minute.

If they are still on Netflix to great shows are The Liberator which an animated true story from WW2, and the Witcher Nightmare of the Wolf. The Witcher movie is much better than the show and is a back story of Geralts mentor Vesimir.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
Rewatching The Shield. Also watching Carnivàle. And Chuck.
i love The Shield so freaking much. i've actuallly never watched the last two episodes - i've read up on it and know what happens - because i like living in a world where there still exists new eps that i could watch.

i'll break down someday. hell, probably whenever i watch through it again. but in the meantime, i get to pretend that for me it isn't over yet.

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
DeepSouth of PNW
I'm seeing a lot of people digging The Wire. For numerous obvious reasons. It's an older show, but Homicide: Life on the Streets is an excellent series. Like The Wire it's also based off of David Simon's work. Takes place in the Baltimore's homicide division. The spiritual prequel to The Wire in a matter of speaking. Went up against NYPD Blue back in the day. Lost the ratings war, but my opinion a vastly superior series. Had a great cast... and a Baldwin.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I'm seeing a lot of people digging The Wire. For numerous obvious reasons. It's an older show, but Homicide: Life on the Streets is an excellent series. Like The Wire it's also based off of David Simon's work. Takes place in the Baltimore's homicide division. The spiritual prequel to The Wire in a matter of speaking. Went up against NYPD Blue back in the day. Lost the ratings war, but my opinion a vastly superior series. Had a great cast... and a Baldwin.
I just watched The Wire for the first time this year and I thought it was absolutely sensational. Quite possibly the best show I've ever seen.

Ad

Ad

Ad