GDT: Washington Capitals @ Minnesota Wild. 19 :00 Central, 03:00 in Finland.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quax28

Oct 22, 2015
Yeah I'm expecting him to be out for a while.

I'm thinking concussion if you watch the replay the back of his head hits the ice pretty good after the hit. You would think that if his eye was involved someone would of seen the ambulance leave and reported it.

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
Feels like FSN's whole Story of the Game is a bit redundant. Why would they not show the scores/scoring chances and big plays of the past two periods with a bit of analysis instead of replaying it like we are watching it live?

mnwild*

Jul 22, 2011
Nairobi, Kenya
Feels like FSN's whole Story of the Game is a bit redundant. Why would they not show the scores/scoring chances and big plays of the past two periods with a bit of analysis instead of replaying it like we are watching it live?

afraid of losing viewers. i hate when they always try to sugarcoat the home teams failures in hopes that they dont lose ratings..

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I do hope Greenway signs soon so he can play a little in Iowa with Kunin and Tuch. That could be a very interesting line if Kunin plays C.

I hope so too.

I understand him staying if he is really close to finishing a semester and he plans on finishing his degree though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad