Ottawa 67's 2023-2024 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gadder

Oct 15, 2023
Not sure where MacKenzie was tonight; Michelone in instead.
Our 4 missing boys will make a big difference when they get back from NHL camps.
Standouts tonight:
- Houben was really visible. Big guy who can skate (a bit if a little clumsy still). Now when the coaches get some video to him and teach him to finish his check *every* time he'll be good.
- Eshkawkogan has the poise and skills already. He should be good this year.

Vector Calculus

Sep 20, 2024
Not sure where MacKenzie was tonight; Michelone in instead.
Our 4 missing boys will make a big difference when they get back from NHL camps.
Standouts tonight:
- Houben was really visible. Big guy who can skate (a bit if a little clumsy still). Now when the coaches get some video to him and teach him to finish his check *every* time he'll be good.
- Eshkawkogan has the poise and skills already. He should be good this year.
Mackenzie was at the rink. He was signing autographs for kids pregame along with Hilton and Dietsch on the football field.

While the game was sloppy, it was good to see some of the young guys. I agree that Eshkawkogan looked very good - I was surprised at how “ready” he seemed. Amidovski seemed a little tentative. Ekberg looked good at times. Horner on defence was not my favourite…much prefer him on the wing now. Lots of no-shows across the rest of the roster tonight…very forget-able. Barlas and Yanni were pretty invisible and Whitehead I mostly noticed for the wrong reasons. Korbler was almost invisible.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
It's been a little while since Horner played Defence. You would have to give him a couple of games to adjust to the position.

I have a feeling that 67's are playing Michelone as a showcase so that they can either trade him or MacK.

Is Conway still in camp?

Reactions: frontsfan67

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad