Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals (kind of) vs Providence Bruins | 5/11/21

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
You cant? No matter what? There is no line that Kuzy can cross? I dont know what happened. Its increasingly clear what is happening.
This is crap. It's 100% possible--and highly likely to boot--that Kuzy is simply in the Covid protocol and will be back on the ice when he's released.

Sure it could be something else but whatever machinations you imagine are not at all "clear" from the available evidence.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Caps should've just come out and done a free skate tonight. No opposition. No injuries. Who cares about this game?

Reactions: Calicaps

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Could care less about the result. The Caps are dominating and controlling play (as they should be). It would be really easy for them to cheat the game and not give a shit tonight but I think it’s a good sign they’re still somewhat in the zone and playing the game the right way. And Swayman is a good goalie.

Reactions: Calicaps

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
This is crap. It's 100% possible--and highly likely to boot--that Kuzy is simply in the Covid protocol and will be back on the ice when he's released.

Sure it could be something else but whatever machinations you imagine are not at all "clear" from the available evidence.

Just reacting to Alan May

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA

So why did the Caps announce what happened when Kuzy, Ovi, Sam (Orlov maybe - I forget) got put on Covid protocol earlier in the season for hanging out in a hotel room after a game - but now silence. Something is off here. Maybe I'm wrong but it just seems strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capsdawgs78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad