GDT: WAKE UP, THE SEASON’S STARTED! Oilers v Black Hawks, 8 PM HNIC

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I heard he was a quick skater but not a fast skater

He has good edges and strong on his feet, but not a burner.

People need to calm the f*** down as it pertains to Skinner. I don’t know what he’s done other than commit the sin of having a bad pre-season, but the hate for him is way, way over the top.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

People need to calm the f*** down as it pertains to Skinner. I don’t know what he’s done other than commit the sin of having a bad pre-season, but the hate for him is way, way over the top.
He will hit his stride. So far it's feeling like he's a half step behind but he will find a way to clean that up

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
I'm watching the Chicago feed and the colour commentor yelled OH NO when the goal went in.

Professional stuff.
Is that like Hrudey and Ron McLean openly cheering for the Hawks in intermission because Luke Richardson is a nice guy? Someone should have slapped McLean in the head when he pulled up his pants to show his socks. f*** that guy for multiple reasons.

Reactions: Senor Catface

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB

He just needs to score. People will shut up if he produces. Just like with Perry... score and hit and you are fine... otherwise you are going to get heat. It's exactly what fans always do.

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia

guy was skating in mud against Winnipeg. Can only comment on what I see. Didn't watch the pre season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad