Prospect Info: Vsevolod Komarov, RD Drummondville (QMJHL) - 134th overall in 2022 (Signed)

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
Point-wise, has cooled down a bit with only 1 assist in his last 4 as Quebec has gone 2-2-0 in those games. Still, the guy has chops and I would be surprised if they don't sign him by summer, especially considering the lack of depth on the blueline.

Likewise. 80% or so to be signed.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Is this our best defensive prospect aside from Johnson? Or would it be Lindgren?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'll be curious to see what they do with Novikov. His contract in the KHL ends after the season, and I wonder if they try to get him over here and down to Rochester.

I would like that very much. With Kisakov already in the fold, it could be interesting to get Novikov down there for next year and Komarov the year after.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I am looking to see when they post a video of it, but he just scored a last-second OT winner that was a thing of beauty, winding up 2nd star against Sherbrooke.

While I'm waiting for Quebec to post the video, this was his goal in the last game (he also picked up the OT assist on the GWG by Bolduc but that was more just chipping it to the man flying up the ice who goes one-man-show to end it):

Last edited:
Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He often beats players like that because they don't expect him having hands.

I mean, he did get lucky in that the Phoenix chance early that went over his stick wound up going wide, but it's seeing him getting the time late in games, with things on the line, is exciting. Especially so with the almost near lack of RHD prospects in their pool, it makes it all the sweeter to see him having success.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
I mean, he did get lucky in that the Phoenix chance early that went over his stick wound up going wide, but it's seeing him getting the time late in games, with things on the line, is exciting. Especially so with the almost near lack of RHD prospects in their pool, it makes it all the sweeter to see him having success.

It didn't go wide, the goalie stopped it with his stick.

Reactions: DustyZ

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad