Value of: Vladimir Tarasenko

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Can't see why you would add jersey even with their added cap, they need a goalie not more offense.

Imo

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
There won’t be any retaining on salary if he is moved.
I actually see the Sens retaining unless they end up really liking a player they are offered in return. But I doubt those players would be available at the deadline

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I'd certainly have interest in adding him to the Canucks down the stretch. But realistically, not sure they can afford to get into the sort of price range it would cost in assets, especially with the max retention it'd probably take to pare that $5M down to $2.5M to make it fit somehow. At max retention, he's probably into that "late 1st + B/C prospect" range, which is a pricey rental for a team that isn't "all in". Even if the NTC picking his spot lowers the price down to a "2nd + B Prospect" it's a fair price, but probably not one Vancouver can afford to give up.

As for the "one-dimensional" thing, i don't know where that really comes from. As long as he's motivated, he's a net positive two-way player. He came up under Hitchcock after all, did he not? Hitch don't suffer players who flake on their own end very well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad