VII. Texas Stars (AHL) Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
4th line creates another great scoring chance .... swallowed up by stupid MacIntyre.

I've never understood why he didn't get a decent NHL shot, but I don't want to be the first to give it to him. They need a bit more established guy I think behind Kari.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Ritchie!! Great pass to him by Mueller! Reminiscent of the goal in Game 1. Set up plays no goalie can stop.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
How is that not a misconduct??

Also you'll like this, Faksa came in to stick up for Hedden.

Ritchie!!!

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
They're making all kinds of contact with Nilstorp.

It's weird to be excited about going on a PP.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Texas reacting more violently to Morin getting pulled down than Nilstorp getting steamrolled again.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
They're making all kinds of contact with Nilstorp.

... and Texas is letting them do it. Their reaction to this one was Morin putting his hand on his back.

The scrum was all about Ashton pulling Morin down to the ice.

It's crazy to see how little TX reacts to the contact. They've got to be disciplined I get it, but good lord they're literally taking runs at him.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
Nihlstorp definitely has a reputation that I think isolates him from the rest of the team. That's why I think he's going back to Sweden.

If that was Campbell I can guarantee you they would be jumping the marlies.

The refs aren't helping either.

Primetimey*

Peters, Faksa, Stransky were out there. Then McKenzie came on. It was a left shot, so Peters or Faksa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad