OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
this is now how i am picturing @JojoTheWhale and lights lol

tenor.gif

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I haven’t got shit. :laugh: Even my hero pack was ass.

Same. Literally my only walkout. These packs are shit. I have 2,000 fp left. Not sure what to do with the rest.

Kinda wanted that Neto for Rush tho. I have him tradeable but they made the requirements Untradeable for some reason lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Same. Literally my only walkout. These packs are shit. I have 2,000 fp left. Not sure what to do with the rest.

Kinda wanted that Neto for Rush tho. I have him tradeable but they are made the requirements Untradeable for some reason lol.
I’m just saving my points for later on.

And that’s weird… I hadn’t seen that. I guess so people can’t just buy the best players? But since when has EA cared about that?

Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
And that’s weird… I hadn’t seen that. I guess so people can’t just buy the best players? But since when has EA cared about that?
Could have just made it first owner lol. I guess they just want people to stay on the game for hours grinding squad battles and moments for untradeable packs.

I just sold an 80 rated gold card for 5.5k :laugh:

I love Joe Gomez but 5k is 5k.

Reactions: Striiker

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Started Resident Evil 7 Biohazard last night. This game is very creepy. Love it

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
how difficult in the Total War series? like I was thinking of getting Shogun 2
Normal isn't too bad (for both the campaign and the battles), although you may want to start on easy just to get used to the mechanics.

Anything higher than that and the AI cheats more than the 2017 Huston Astros.

• Haha
Reactions: trostol

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I love the utter hell out of Astro Bot. For a PS fanboy like me, I can't wait to find the next character tribute. I expect the more recent stuff but Intelligent Qube, Kain, Raziel, Pyramid Head, this is going to be a complete history. I really hope Tomba made it in, especially because they just released it on in the PS store. One of the most overlooked great games of all time.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad