Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I hope I can sign this guy

PXL_20240724_011931591.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PALE PWNR

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
If you enjoy Helldivers 2 buy Earth Defense Force 6, it just came out (or 5 if you feel like trying the franchise out first). It's essentially what Helldivers 2 was before Helldivers 2 came out and had a cult following before Helldivers 2.

Reactions: TB87

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
My review of the Elden Ring's DLC final boss, especially the second phase:

One of only 2 bosses where I actually needed to summon co-op help to get through it. You can guess the other boss (she’s in the base game lol).

I found out a quick cheese for this boss though after I completed the DLC. Craft 3 or 4 hefty scarlet rot pots and throw them at him. That wreaks havoc on his health bar. Makes things easier apparently lol.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

TB87

May 30, 2018
If you enjoy Helldivers 2 buy Earth Defense Force 6, it just came out (or 5 if you feel like trying the franchise out first). It's essentially what Helldivers 2 was before Helldivers 2 came out and had a cult following before Helldivers 2.

I’m going to get Helldivers II when it finally goes on sale. 5 going on 6 months now since it’s been released and it’s not gone on sale yet lol. $39.99 isn’t a lot of course but being able to get a game on sale is my jam.

I’ve got Earth Defense Force 6 on my wishlist!

Reactions: Garbage Goal

TB87

May 30, 2018
FF7 Remake was fantastic.

Some points deducted for the Sephiroth fight though. That was not a good time/enjoyable.

Last edited:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Ohio State is the most broken team in the game. Judkins is unstoppable. People are running hurry up wildcat with him and no one can stop it. :laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
How many picks you throw?
I haven't played an EA football game in over a decade, probably closer to 20 years than 10.

Played one game on Freshman level and obliterated Syracuse. :laugh: No picks thrown in that one. :p: It might be impossible to throw interceptions in Freshman mode...

Spent the rest of the night playing training mini games to learn the mechanics. This is also the first time I've played EA football on an X-Box. Many picks thrown in the training centre. :laugh: I have a steep learning curve after so many years away. :help:

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
One of only 2 bosses where I actually needed to summon co-op help to get through it. You can guess the other boss (she’s in the base game lol).

I found out a quick cheese for this boss though after I completed the DLC. Craft 3 or 4 hefty scarlet rot pots and throw them at him. That wreaks havoc on his health bar. Makes things easier apparently lol.
Finally beat him today. Crafted a rot pot for my mimic tear to use and leveled up my scadutree blessing a couple more times which was enough to put me over the top.

Can’t say I enjoyed any part of that fight. So many of the attacks hit extremely hard and are difficult to avoid and so hard to read.

Reactions: TB87

TB87

May 30, 2018
Finally beat him today. Crafted a rot pot for my mimic tear to use and leveled up my scadutree blessing a couple more times which was enough to put me over the top.

Can’t say I enjoyed any part of that fight. So many of the attacks hit extremely hard and are difficult to avoid and so hard to read.

Something that’s been puzzling to me forever is the prevalence of end-of-game huge boss difficulty spikes in video games. When there’s a consistent difficulty level throughout a game and then it just skyrockets to the moon at the end has always felt pretty cheap to me. I love gaming, but that aspect of it annoys me to no end lol. Like, I’ve got a backlog like everyone else guys. I wanna play something new now :laugh:

Radahn
is the worst boss fight FromSoft has created (within the Souls genre that is).

Reactions: Amorgus

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1