OT: Video Game Thread Part VIII

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm usually a hoarder but realized coins are pretty much worthless with how the market fluctuates and are only good for for filling in SBC gaps and the occasional store pack every few promos. I get bored of using the same players over-and-over. I've been using my current team for about two weeks now.

I def get FOMO though when it comes to SBC players (I also rarely submit them into future SBCs lol). Like that Jonathan David. Can I get him on full chem? Absolutely not. Will I do it and use him as a super-sub only? 99.9% chance.
Makes sense. And that’s better than how my dumb ass always ends every game with stupid amounts of fodder I saved but will never use.

Speaking of saving for SBCs, I was going to do the Icon but holy crap I don’t think I can.

87, 86, 86, and 85 squads? I’ll have nothing left, just to get someone who probably isn’t usable. Been waiting for this SBC too…

Last edited:
Reactions: FLYguy3911

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Makes sense. And that’s better than how my dumb ass always ends every game with stupid amounts of fodder I saved but will never use.

Speaking of saving for SBCs, I was going to do the Icon but holy crap I don’t think I can.

87, 86, 85, and 84 squads? I’ll have nothing left, just to get someone who probably isn’t usable. Been waiting for this SBC too…
Yeah I can never stomach Icon packs this early. Seems like a 50/50 chance of getting a usable card based on what I've seen, but I would probably cut it off if I got an 86 Veron.

I think I did like 3 icon packs last year. Just much more interested in guaranteed players.

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah I can never stomach Icon packs this early. Seems like a 50/50 chance of getting a usable card based on what I've seen, but I would probably cut it off if I got an 86 Veron.

I think I did like 3 icon packs last year. Just much more interested in guaranteed players.
I did every single icon sbc once the lvl cap was removed and I think I got Mia Hamm in my first or second one. :laugh: Also got some awful players but at that point I had tons of fodder so it wasn’t as painful as this would be.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I did every single icon sbc once the lvl cap was removed and I think I got Mia Hamm in my first or second one. :laugh: Also got some awful players but at that point I had tons of fodder so it wasn’t as painful as this would be.
Think that's the way to go. You either have to do all of them or none of them.

I got Ribery in my second one when he was coming in at close to a mill. That was pretty useful. Hierro and Rush were my others. :yuck:

Reactions: Striiker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad