[Vid] Embellishment City

• Thread starter M A K A V E L I*
  • Start date

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
Try showing this video to Bruins fans, and all you're met with is eye-shut, hands-over ears, deluded denial and that the Habs build their franchise around embellishment.

Petulant. Pathetic.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
I can't be the only one that giggles every time I see the press conference and see Claude in front of those Dunkin Donuts logos. :laugh:

In all seriousness Julien is beyond morbidly obese. It's disgusting.

He needs to take a medical leave of absence ASAP to focus on his health and to spend more time at the gym.

He looks like Chris Christie out there.

Davebo*

Here's tubby backpedalling so fast his wig flew off...

http://bostonherald.com/sports/bruins_nhl/boston_bruins/2013/03/claude_julien_dives_back_in

“I didn’t question their character, because they play hard and they’re a good team,” Julien said yesterday at Ristuccia Arena. “(What) I talked about wasn’t directed at them, it was directed at what we’re trying to clean up in the league."

Is that right, Clod? Who's 100 powerplays so far this season were you referring to, then, you fat lying tub of ****... :rant:

""Right now they've got over 100 power plays so far, and it's pretty obvious why," Julien said after the game. "We're trying to clean that out of our game""

GD liar.... :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriousHabs

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
"But we can all rest better knowing that Julien’s genuine concern for the integrity of the game will surely lead him to start the cleanup effort in his own locker room."

:laugh:

PricePkPatch*

http://bostonherald.com/sports/bruins_nhl/boston_bruins/2013/03/claude_julien_dives_back_in

“I didn’t question their character, because they play hard and they’re a good team,†Julien said yesterday at Ristuccia Arena. “(What) I talked about wasn’t directed at them, it was directed at what we’re trying to clean up in the league."

On the other hand, I wonder why my post who linked this article got deleted.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah

“I didn’t question their character, because they play hard and they’re a good team,†Julien said yesterday at Ristuccia Arena. “(What) I talked about wasn’t directed at them, it was directed at what we’re trying to clean up in the league."

Is that right, Clod? Who's 100 powerplays so far this season were you referring to, then, you fat lying tub of ****... :rant:

""Right now they've got over 100 power plays so far, and it's pretty obvious why," Julien said after the game. "We're trying to clean that out of our game""

GD liar.... :rant:

I don't get what changes in Julien. He wasn't like this here or in NJ.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

He was a rookie in Montreal. Unsure of himself. And CLEARLY didn't like the identity we had 'cause the first thing he said when hired with Boston was he'd look to have a much tougher team than he had before. Filled probably with rage as far as his 2 firings. Won a Cup so now has plenty of confidence in him. So what you see is actually him. Wasn't him in Montreal and not in Jersey either.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal

He got fired here because Gainey was brain dead and this after Julien was righting the sinking ship called the Habs.

for no apparent reason He got fired in New Jersey when he had his team first or second in the East .

If he was going to lose that playoff series to Montreal two years ago, word was out that he was gone.

His sense of self-preservation is kicking in.

Julien strikes me as a typical brainwashed victim. He had the Sword of Damocles over his head so often that any self respect he had once was frightened out of him and he'll toe the BS that Jeremy Jacobs & that puke Cam Nealy want pedaled or that Julien thinks they want pedaled.

In other words he's trying to hold onto his job.

And in a sense i don't blame him. Both in Montreal and New Jersey he was doing a good to great job and got fired. Completely unfair.

But in another sense I despise him. He sold out and is basically a mouth piece for Jeremy Jacobs & Cam Nealy

Last edited:

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
I do think that Julien is a simpleton, however he did deflect the attention away from his team and their collapse on Sunday to a rival. I'd say that's mission accomplished for simple Claude.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
Good job at getting named on Yahoo Sports MAKAVELI.

Embellishment City: Boston Bruins’ hypocrisy on diving goes viral (VIDEO)

''It was only a matter of time before someone took Julien’s critical words about the Habs and applied them to his own team’s foibles. Which is what Vancouver Canucks fan and YouTube artist “M A K A V E L I” did on Monday, creating a viral sensation. Here are the many embellishments of the Boston Bruins, narrated by Claude Julien.''

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
The Bruins are the most hypocritical organization in sports. For all their talk about other teams "needing to get over it" when one of their players injures another on a dirty hit (Chara on MaxPac, etc.), they are still whining about hits years (Cooke on Savard) or even decades (Samuelsson on Neely) after the fact. But if it's a Bruin that got injured it's okay to go on about it in perpetuity, it seems.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Any criticism of a certain team is met with deletion over there. Whereas the Habs and others are fair game, seemingly.
I'm a Leafs fan and naturally dislike the Habs, but I'm on your guys side on this one. Julien's comments were ridiculous and this video is amazing. Absolutely love it. I hate the Bruins, but obviously not as much as you guys.

But yeah, it seems like some teams can be freely bashed on the main boards (Toronto included), but the Bruins are getting supported big time on this one. They're all crying about it and finding any way they can to defend the way their team plays.

Hope you guys win the division if we don't. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad