[Vid] Embellishment City

• Thread starter M A K A V E L I*
  • Start date
  • PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

void

Jan 5, 2006
Kaberle laughing at Marchand (thank you MrH4bs for the video!):

lwjzp.gif

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
the vid is amazeballs

that pic tho...cmon...emelin's stick is broken by that time

Actually, it isn't. Emelin stick breaks once Seguin's slashes his (once Tyler went down). You can see it in the video, when they the replay through the same angle as in the picture.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
This is the best video ever. I hope Bruins fans will see it.

If i could repped OP, i would do it. Good job Dave man!

HabsInsideOut

Sep 20, 2008
Montreal
Wow I thought a few Bs fans would at least try to defend the video by now. :D

Goes without saying that every team dives at one point or another, just annoying when some constantly play victim when another team does it against their own.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Lol, just came here to say I shared the vid on facebook and twitter but after Baruschel and Pronman who gives a ****...

jedimyrmidon

Nov 30, 2012
Toronto
Vid is pure genius.

I love that the guy is basically mounting a solid case against the Bruins. His vids need to be seen by all.

Seems like he's been doing it since the Canucks' Cup run. Most don't seem to like them for a reason, but I saw Boston's thuggery throughout (Boychuck fracturing Mason Raymond's vertebra in Boston, Marchand punching Sedin in the face, all sorts of after-the-whistle goonery - their specialty) and also Boston getting heavily favourable refereeing (Aarom Rome getting the longest suspension in SCF history after catching Horton staring at his skates) as well as Vancouver losing Hamhuis and Rome, basically needing to resort to their 8th defenseman... Too many things to write down.

68*

My dad is a Habs/Bruins fan (how is that even possible?) and I showed him the video. Lolz.

Cdizzle

Mar 11, 2008
Toronto
I seriously wonder if Boston believes what they say. Even the fans are in denial they play dirty/dive. They think we are a team of divers...lol

The Flyers of the 70's were a respected team because they weren't in denial about their identity...The Bruins self identity is honestly baffling to anyone who isnt a Bruin fan. I don't understand it at all

Some more recomended watching

Pure Gold

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad