Waived: Victor Rask (Minnesota)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
What's his most suitable playing style/ role? Somewhere I read he's a defense-first C, but is he "defense-first" like Chris Tanev (smarts and good stick ahead of physicality) or Brandon Tanev (hustle, hitting, high energy)?

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
What's his most suitable playing style/ role? Somewhere I read he's a defense-first C, but is he "defense-first" like Chris Tanev (smarts and good stick ahead of physicality) or Brandon Tanev (hustle, hitting, high energy)?

Neither. His best role with minnesota has. Been happened to skate in front of the net while Kaprizov makes a ridiculous play.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN

:laugh::laugh:

I described him a few posts back.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Now that he's in hockey's version of witness relocation, will Victor Task be a better player than Victor Rask?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad