Waived: Victor Rask (Minnesota)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Waiving him to kick him in the pants or to actually send him down?

EDIT: Forgot about the Taxi Squad. Could just be a paper move.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Contract ends after this season and he’s about .5 PPG at $4mill AAV

am I missing something? Is he horrible defensively? Asking because stats need context

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
About 3 of those points came from a couple shifts played with Kaprizov and Zuccarello, and another couple came from playing with Fiala. He's not totally useless with skilled players, but you'd rather have someone else on a scoring line. And his skating has him chasing the play most of the time, regardless of what line he's on.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
Rossi is lighting it up in Iowa and has been recalled, Rask's time was up I suppose.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
About 3 of those points came from a couple shifts played with Kaprizov and Zuccarello, and another couple came from playing with Fiala. He's not totally useless with skilled players, but you'd rather have someone else on a scoring line. And his skating has him chasing the play most of the time, regardless of what line he's on.

Yeah like Gaudreau or Foligno

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
If Montreal can trade Chiarot or a forward by tonight, I think they'll claim him.

Retaining 50% on Rask at the deadline might be worth a free pick
If anyone was willing to give up a pick for Rask I'm sure the Wild would have already made that trade. Eriksson Ek is the only good center with NHL experience in the Wild's system, and still they put Rask on waivers. What does that tell you?

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
If anyone was willing to give up a pick for Rask I'm sure the Wild would have already made that trade. Eriksson Ek is the only good center with NHL experience in the Wild's system, and still they put Rask on waivers. What does that tell you?

i mean hartman has proved he can play it quite well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad