Vibe check

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How do you feel right now: better or worse than after losing Game 3 ECF?

• Better

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Worse

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • Same

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
f*** this stupid garbage franchise and all of us in the redacted fanbase.

Teams shows success for once in their history only to blow it and become the biggest losers in modern profession sports history.

There is nothing I am more confident in the this team losing on Monday. An absolute lock.

What a waste of 3 f***ing decades of my life. Can't believe I started a podcast for these f***ing losers. Thankfully it sucked 😂

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I remember watching the 1999 Champions League final. I loved ManU and hated Bayern, and my cousins and I went completely nuts when ManU scored the two gamedeciding goals in the last 3 mins of playing time to win it. Or when Liverpool won it against Milan in the penalty shootout.

When I think about Monday, if we win it, it will be more like "did you really have to make as suffer to the most possible extent? You really could not have done it earlier?" I can't take this team anymore. I ripped a Panthers t-shirt off of my body like Hulk Hogan when we got swept by TB 2 years ago. If we win on Monday I cannot imagine to even give a little smile, maximum a sarcastic chuckle

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
f*** this stupid garbage franchise and all of us in the redacted fanbase.

Teams shows success for once in their history only to blow it and become the biggest losers in modern profession sports history.

There is nothing I am more confident in the this team losing on Monday. An absolute lock.

What a waste of 3 f***ing decades of my life. Can't believe I started a podcast for these f***ing losers. Thankfully it sucked 😂

Man you are not taking this well… I don’t blame you at all though. I get it. We’re living through a literal sports nightmare.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Woke up more depressed. Just a sense of inevitability of the Oilers hoisting the cup in Florida. Urgh. McDavid drafted in that arena, and now will be raising the cup and conn smythe in that arena. :( You just know the talking heads are going to love that story.

Also, watching this series in Canada is awful.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Woke up more depressed. Just a sense of inevitability of the Oilers hoisting the cup in Florida. Urgh. McDavid drafted in that arena, and now will be raising the cup and conn smythe in that arena. :( You just know the talking heads are going to love that story.

Also, watching this series in Canada is awful.
😢

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
I feel like lose game 7 and ultimatily we lose the whole franchise. There is no coming back from that. You cant run the same group of losers. Fans will give up. Viola sell the team and relocation talks will start again in couple years.

Last one leaving the arens on monday just set it on fire

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I feel like lose game 7 and ultimatily we lose the whole franchise. There is no coming back from that. You cant run the same group of losers. Fans will give up. Viola sell the team and relocation talks will start again in couple years.

Last one leaving the arens on monday just set it on fire
Breathe my brother in Christ.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Asked if he expects the crowd to be an influence on Monday “This is the loudest building I’ve ever heard and I expect it to be even louder”. Matthew Tkachuk

Funny how the Oilers keep saying they have the loudest building over and over and over and over again………

Let’s be loud South Florida style every minute…This is a lose your voice type game.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
At this moment, it seems like too tall of a task. I’m trying to pull an optimistic key point but I’m struggling. Maybe being at home is the only one.

Perhaps with this being our elimination game, the boys can draw from that and be ready to play their best and leave everything out there.

As far as when the puck actually drops, we need to score first. I feel the game is lost if Edmonton scores first, right then and there. But I’d absolutely love to be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad