Vibe check

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How do you feel right now: better or worse than after losing Game 3 ECF?

• Better

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Worse

Votes: 31 67.4%
  • Same

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
That top line of verhege Rhienhart and Barkov has to go into game 6 and blow the nets up or we are toast. You have to have your best scorers beat the number one scorer in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 Hole

whitefang

May 5, 2024
Iona, FL
urgh

29395588-75f1-48cb-8b1c-e6577ae43bff_text.gif

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
2 things personally I have not felt strongly about the last 2 games. But nobody thinks the Cats win game 6 and that is making me feel much more optimistic. In the end it’s all mental.

The other thing Bill Zito will find the answers to what we still need and the dynasty is being tweeked and on schedule.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Its funny how things go. If games 3 and 4 were reversed, we'd be feeling so different about being up 3-2. Ask me two weeks ago if I'd be happy we're leading 3-2 going into game 6 and I'd say yes.

I think what's pissed me off is how they've lost the last two games, not just because they lost them. Game 4 was just an embarrassment. If you're gonna lose 8-1, at least make the other team pay for it physically. And if you've just lost 8-1, have a chance to win the Cup at home, don't come out like assholes and give up a 3-0 start to the game.

Even if we win the Cup this will have left a sour taste. Maybe that's the point, gives us a lot of thinking to do going into the offseason win or lose.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Its funny how things go. If games 3 and 4 were reversed, we'd be feeling so different about being up 3-2. Ask me two weeks ago if I'd be happy we're leading 3-2 going into game 6 and I'd say yes.

I think what's pissed me off is how they've lost the last two games, not just because they lost them. Game 4 was just an embarrassment. If you're gonna lose 8-1, at least make the other team pay for it physically. And if you've just lost 8-1, have a chance to win the Cup at home, don't come out like assholes and give up a 3-0 start to the game.

Even if we win the Cup this will have left a sour taste. Maybe that's the point, gives us a lot of thinking to do going into the offseason win or lose.
I can promise you within 1 minute it will not.

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
The only thing that makes any of this negative energy go away is one more win. Whether it’s Friday or god-forbid, Monday. You win one game, none of this matters anymore.

You lose two more, you fail harder than anyone has failed in modern sports history.

The fans, the front office, the ownership, they’ve all done what they can. This is solely up to the players and the coaching staff. Either plant the flag on top of the mountain or slip on the last step and fall all the way through the earths crust into the depths of hell.

I don’t want to see this team or this fanbase go out like that. We’ve all been through way too much to see this go like this. This team has been through way too much to not get what they’ve worked so hard for. Take the goddamn holy grail on Friday for the sake of hockey in South Florida and for yourselves as hockey players. Make your loved ones and fans proud.

Last edited:

Aksu

We did it.
Nov 10, 2013
Finland
What if this all is just a part of amazon’s script.. imagine how good the tv series is gonna be. Following Tchachuk and the Cats during a roller coaster of a final series. Would of been too boring to sweep

Reactions: batting1k

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
win or lose our 6 fans will be there foreve
The only thing that makes any of this negative energy go away is one more win. Whether it’s Friday or god-forbid, Monday. You win one game, none of this matters anymore.

You lose two more, you fail harder than anyone has failed in modern sports history.

The fans, the front office, the ownership, they’ve all done what they can. This is solely up to the players and the coaching staff. Either plant the flag on top of the mountain or slip on the last step and fall all the way through the earths crust into the depths of hell.

I don’t want to see this team or this fanbase go out like that. We’ve all been through way too much to see this go like this. This team has been through way too much to not get what they’ve worked so hard for. Take the goddamn holy grail on Friday for the sake of hockey in South Florida and for yourselves as hockey players. Make your loved ones and fans proud.
I would say win or lose most hockey towns would be very happy with things and a future that looks so bright. We are all spoiled let’s face it. Life is good if your a Cats fan win or lose.

Aksu

We did it.
Nov 10, 2013
Finland
But honestly this has been very hard on us long time fans. 20+ years of loving this team, even through all the suck. Yes its great we are this good now and got to the finals 2 times in a row. Just have a bad feeling that if we manage to f*** this all up, imagine the motivation for the core group of fans. I can’t imagine amarant bank arena being fully sold out next season.. I cant imagine fans wanting to give their all anymore for this team. I know I for sure will take a long break from all this..

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

If Edmonton were down 8-1, you just know there would have been more head shots at Barkov.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019

Florida has had horrible starts the last 2 games. The Oilers were shot from a cannon right from puck drop and immediately dictated the pace. Florida needs to turn the tide in Game 6 or this is over.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

I predicted before the series (although admittedly not on here) that we’d win in 6 with it going like this:

W
W
L
W
L
W

If be curious how many people would’ve turned down a 3-2 lead if they were also told we were originally up 3-0. My guess is most, if not all, would’ve still taken it because at the end of the day it’s one win away.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
If Edmonton were down 8-1, you just know there would have been more head shots at Barkov.

Sucks, but its true. Edmonton was getting owned that game and they make an intent to injure or at least intent to hurt type of play. We get owned and do...nothing. I think that was the most disappointing part of that game for me, just no physical response whatsoever. That pissed me off more than the 8-1 score. Can guarantee if Gudas was still on this team, bodies would've been flying. We've almost been too machine like this playoffs.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Barkov must play like he played early unless he and his Cats have just run out of gas.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Sucks, but its true. Edmonton was getting owned that game and they make an intent to injure or at least intent to hurt type of play. We get owned and do...nothing. I think that was the most disappointing part of that game for me, just no physical response whatsoever. That pissed me off more than the 8-1 score. Can guarantee if Gudas was still on this team, bodies would've been flying. We've almost been too machine like this playoffs.
To be fair if we go after Mcdavid that’s a series suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad