Claimed off Waivers: [VGK] Golden Knights claim F Raphael Lavoie off waivers from the Oilers

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Of all the young players Edmonton has given up on I can't recall a single one that has pissed a drop on another team. Not like the days of losing Miroslov Satan and

1. Ethan Bear
2. Yamamoto
4. Lagesson
5. PUljujarvi
6. Caleb Jones

Jury is out on.
1. Reid Schaffer - Young, still lots of deliberation
2. Kesselring - I hear he's done quite will for himself in Arizona so maybe him?
3. Holloway - I'm really interested to see how he does with a much weaker forward depth team. Unique circumstance though.
4. Broberg - Another player I'm interested to see for obvious reasons. Unique circumstance though.
5. Bourgault - I'd be surprised if he amounts to anything in the NHL.

This list is more of a shot at Edmonton's piss poor drafting and development. They've sucked balls at it for the last 20 years.
We produce shit.. you should stay away from our young players haha.
I really can't argue any of this.lol

We used to rush them and ruin them.. then we overipened them and ruined them. Yak, MPS, Schremp, Omark - yeah, we really do have a lot of misses.

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
I remember some beat writers in Montreal being really high on this kid trying to get the Habs to pick him at 15 because he speaks French. Glad we went with Caufield.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
RNH - McDavid - Hyman
Skinner - Draisaitl - Arvidsson
Janmark- Henrique - Brown
Podkolzin - Ryan - Perry

That bottom 6 is complete ass, slow and amongst the bottom 5 in the league, and the 2nd line is going to get ventilated defensively. Draisaitl had a negative plus-minus the year he won the art ross! That first line is scary though.
As a neutral fan how drunk are you to call that third line slow? Ventilated?

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
This is basically how Vegas is gonna have to operate for the next couple years. Guys like Holtz and Savoie and Olafsson for pennies on the dollar instead of just making it rain on other teams with picks and prospects. The equivalent of spending your entire paycheck at the stripclub on the Friday night and eating ramen for the next 13 days.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I remember some beat writers in Montreal being really high on this kid trying to get the Habs to pick him at 15 because he speaks French. Glad we went with Caufield.
Well you could have had them both! Tbh most Oiler fans figured the Habs would nab him

I wonder if Raph will actually hit the ice for the Knights or if they try him out as a 13th forward in practices

Reactions: MoneyManny

Joe Rogan

Jun 21, 2019
As a neutral fan how drunk are you to call that third line slow? Ventilated?
That line is not slow, granted. However it has 2 players who each had 12 points in 71 games last season. For a 3rd line , that is absolutely shit and not up for debate

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
That line is not slow, granted. However it has 2 players who each had 12 points in 71 games last season. For a 3rd line , that is absolutely shit and not up for debate
0 context and a terrible evaluation. Brown was coming off ACL surgery, calling him a 12 point player is lazy or disingenuous. You saw the type of player he is in the playoffs.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

Swing and a miss.

But hey, Max is great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad