Claimed off Waivers: [VGK] Golden Knights claim F Raphael Lavoie off waivers from the Oilers

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Of all the young players Edmonton has given up on I can't recall a single one that has pissed a drop on another team. Not like the days of losing Miroslov Satan and

1. Ethan Bear
2. Yamamoto
4. Lagesson
5. PUljujarvi
6. Caleb Jones

Jury is out on.
1. Reid Schaffer - Young, still lots of deliberation
2. Kesselring - I hear he's done quite will for himself in Arizona so maybe him?
3. Holloway - I'm really interested to see how he does with a much weaker forward depth team. Unique circumstance though.
4. Broberg - Another player I'm interested to see for obvious reasons. Unique circumstance though.
5. Bourgault - I'd be surprised if he amounts to anything in the NHL.

This list is more of a shot at Edmonton's piss poor drafting and development. They've sucked balls at it for the last 20 years.
We produce shit.. you should stay away from our young players haha.
I really can't argue any of this.lol

We used to rush them and ruin them.. then we overipened them and ruined them. Yak, MPS, Schremp, Omark - yeah, we really do have a lot of misses.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Always looked like a lazy mfer to me but maybe he's finally got his head on straight if he had a good camp. Tough to break into this league with heavy boots.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Always looked like a lazy mfer to me but maybe he's finally got his head on straight if he had a good camp. Tough to break into this league with heavy boots.
He had an okay camp but he was hampered by an injury towards the end of it.

Ad

Ad

Ad