Claimed off Waivers: [VGK] Golden Knights claim F Raphael Lavoie off waivers from the Oilers

Artemi Panarin

Aug 3, 2021
Ко́ркино
tinyurl.com
04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif

Reactions: Morrison

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Happy for Lavoie! Sad to see him go but he was never getting a good chance in Edmonton.

Good luck and hope you getting a passing C to show the league your shot.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Edmonton better win the Cup this year because, not unsurprisingly, their system is completely vacant and with the Nurse contract alongside Drais, Bouchard, McDavid raises, there won't be a lot of cap space unless they get creative.

Something tells me that the Oilers will get him back in couple weeks when Vegas waves him.
I think he's more likely to stick around 30 days than Schwindt.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Edmonton better win the Cup this year because, not unsurprisingly, their system is completely vacant and with the Nurse contract alongside Drais, Bouchard, McDavid raises, there won't be a lot of cap space unless they get creative.

I think he's more likely to stick around 30 days than Schwindt.
Ken Holland turning four first round picks into absolutely f***ing beans hurt this franchise so badly going forward.

Amazing to me people still stump for him as a great GM. His drafting is absolutely abhorrent and it's been that way for ages. He was not the brains behind the Detroit dynasty.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
How old is our roster again?lol

For me, I will be following Yam (2way), JP and Lavoie (2 way) to see who gets the most points this season. I'd say JP has the best chance as he's starting in NHL but I am curious how it plays out for those 3. Actually, I'll add in Holloway too!

My guess
1. Hollo
2. JP
3. Yam
4. Lavoie

Reactions: Morrison

Joe Rogan

Jun 21, 2019
RNH - McDavid - Hyman
Skinner - Draisaitl - Arvidsson
Janmark- Henrique - Brown
Podkolzin - Ryan - Perry

That bottom 6 is complete ass, slow and amongst the bottom 5 in the league, and the 2nd line is going to get ventilated defensively. Draisaitl had a negative plus-minus the year he won the art ross! That first line is scary though.

Last edited:

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
How old is our roster again?lol

For me, I will be following Yam (2way), JP and Lavoie (2 way) to see who gets the most points this season. I'd say JP has the best chance as he's starting in NHL but I am curious how it plays out for those 3. Actually, I'll add in Holloway too!

My guess
1. Hollo
2. JP
3. Yam
4. Lavoie

No Bourgault?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad