Vermilion County Bobcats' Struggles

How long do the Vermilion County Bobcats last?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Checkers Hockey

Veni, vidi, vici
I'm trying to imagine the connection, beyond them all being hockey teams ... :huh:
Well Nicole was a daddy's girl who didn't know the first thing about owning a team. The team was basically given to her since her father was/is the commissioner of the FHL. Supposedly she wasn't well liked either for one reason or another.

As for Annice, I made a mistake of mentioning her name alongside Nicole's. She is nothing like Nicole. The Warriors weren't given to her on silver platter.

Reactions: JMCx4

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
If you can bellieve Facebook (doesn't everyone?), the B'cats practiced on home ice last Tuesday. Not ready to change my vote yet though ...

Reactions: Jackets Woodchuck

Af77

Sep 23, 2020
Okay having seen VC play three times now I feel like I am sort of qualified to comment about how they are on the ice at least. They are absolutely awful in their own end and the Storm aren't even what I would consider a good offensive team. When they can break out and not have to immediately change since they just spent 2 minutes stuck in their own end their offense isn't too bad. Their strength is definitely their goalies, Proudlock and Perry both kept them in games that could/should have been much worse.

Reactions: Atlantian and JMCx4

Af77

Sep 23, 2020
The "new management" is still yet to be listed on their website.

CrazyEddie20

Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
I took "new management" to mean new ownership + whomever she has suckered into taking low-pay positions in her dis-organization. DANG - now I'm starting to channel @CrazyEddie20. :facepalm:

I may be an asshole, but I know what I'm talking about because I've lived it.

Cheapskate owners are a pox on our sport. I love hockey, but I don't love a lot of the people who are in the business of hockey, especially at the "professional" levels.

Reactions: Roadhog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad