Vegas about to circumvent cap again? UPD: Mark Stone back practicing.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Playing LTIR “possum” back fired. They are a good team, and gave another good team like the stars a tough first round series but Stars were always an unfortunate first round match up for them.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Dradavich

Nov 29, 2019
Canada
Around 10 million in extra cap space and they lost in the 1st round

Pepepointandlaugh.png

pepelaugh.png

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
It is pretty clear that Stone is not healthy and is playing only because it is the playoffs. Kind of makes all the crying about Vegas "circumventing" the cap look pretty silly now.
Oh please he just sucks now. Him sucking, Hertl sucking, Mantha sucking has zero relevanace to Vegas cheating.

Just cause they suck at cheating doesn’t mean they didn’t cheat.

coolboarder

Mar 4, 2010
Maryland
Chemistry has really ruined for Vegas. They really have lost their mojo with many new players. It is moves that you would make in the summer, not trade deadline with Hertl injured for months and not knowing how he might perform when returning.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I suspect I am wasting my time arguing with someone who is essentially saying 1+1=3, but alas.

So what regulations has Vegas violated? What rule did they break?
I wrote paragraphs on the subject in this thread. Go look it up and educate yourself. Not going to waste my time going over it again when the cheating was so obvious, universally agreed upon, and you are just trying to be semantics contrarian.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad