Various rookie tournament discussion thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Next game
  • New Jersey Devils vs. Ottawa Senators, 3:30 p.m.ET
Personally am looking forward to seeing celebrini
  • San Jose Sharks vs. Utah Hockey Club, 5 p.m. ET

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
6-0 Devils against Ottawa

the-simpsons-he-is-already-dead.gif

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Tristan Luneau by far the standout for the Ducks in their win over the Avs prospects. Doesn't seem to be affected by missing half the year with a knee infection. I thought he was the most dynamic player on the ice for both teams by a wide margin.

Cutter Gauthier had a lazy looking first two periods but turned it up in the third and got a goal and an assist.

Yegor Sidorov looked pretty solid as well with more physical involvement in his two way play than I was expecting. Buried a slick 2 on 1 feed from Gauthier.

Alexandre Blais is not going to make the Ducks any time soon but he was a workhorse for the Ducks and got the team's first goal. Very relentless forechecker.

Sam Colangelo had a pretty rough performance for a guy with a little NHL experience. Outside of the second assist on a nice stretch to Gauthier for the Gauthier to Sidorov goal, he was a turnover machine. I know these tourneys aren't the be all end all but his performance was a bit concerning.

Sasha Pastujov played a solid game but he didn't really look like he'll be challenging for a spot on the Ducks this year. Hopefully it's a sign he'll have a good year in the A and maybe challenge for a spot next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad