Proposal: Vancouver - Montreal

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Immm No they are taking Hoglander

Evan’s sucks
Cool story. Hoglander is another undersized forward who just happened to have an outlier season scoring on 20% of his shots. When he reverts back to his career average of 11% he'll be back to being a 13 goal guy. Evans may not be great but he fills the bottom 6 centre role thst Hoglander can't.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Cool story. Hoglander is another undersized forward who just happened to have an outlier season scoring on 20% of his shots. When he reverts back to his career average of 11% he'll be back to being a 13 goal guy. Evans may not be great but he fills the bottom 6 centre role thst Hoglander can't.
Evan’s can barely do it on a trash team

And he sucks at 5v5 at driving play

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Evan’s can barely do it on a trash team

And he sucks at 5v5 at driving play
Cool. Doesn't change a single thing I said about Hoglanger nit being a fit for what Montreal needs. Also not sure why you're keying on Evans and Hoglanger when the deal included several other pieces. Regardless. The only person interested in the deal is the OP (a Vancouver fan, for the record).

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I understand you think being snarky means you're right. The guy has great mobility and hands for someone his size. I doubt you knew that
Just ignore the troll. He lives to insult Montreal. Doesn't spend any time cheering for a team it seems, just cheers against one.

Reactions: Habssince89

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Evans is going to be replaced by Beck and Kapanen as soon as next season. Both of those guys are more offensive then Evans.

while on paper Hoglander is better then Evans, Hoglander serves no puropse to the Habs. We have a pile of middle six on the way that are bigger and also great 200ft players.

This is an NHL2000 trade with no regard what the team needs.

As for X, he's not going anywhere unless the overpayment makes you cry. He missed years of development and 50/50 to be top 4. I can only remember one other top 4 with his kind of size and nastiness and that was Chara. That's what fans AND managent think X will develop into so you can see why the trade price will make you cry.

Moving on....

Reactions: Chose

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $871.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium