GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leafs | Sat, Feb 8th, 2014 | CBC | 6:00 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Hopefully the Leafs come out in the 3rd and start firing some shots on Luongo.

13 shots after 2 periods on a team that has lost 6 straight simply not good enough.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I am glad someone is noticing this.

Everyone says Lupul is on pace for 25 goals. Yes that's great but what they don't notice is that this is our 60th game and Lupul only has points in 22 of them. So his 25 goals come in bunches and he is invisible a lot. Since he has no D game he is very ineffective if not scoring on a given night.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Lupul is such a floater these days. I guess he realized playing hard results in injuries so he's focusing on easy offense.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Kessel showing more emotion in the penalty box than I've seen from him all game.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
We're down to 9 forwards, because you know McLaren isn't going to play more minutes.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
How many teams would allow a punk like Burrows to after their star not once but twice? Crosby, Kane, Karlsson? Time to get after these weasels.

I thought this is why you have guys like Orr. To take a penalty and suspension if necessary...

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
How many teams would allow a punk like Burrows to after their star not once but twice? Crosby, Kane, Karlsson? Time to get after these weasels.

As much as I'd love nothing more than Burrows getting the **** kicked out of him, we need to win on the scoreboard. No more dumb penalties. Burrows will not drop them. Hit him sure, but focus on tying this game up.

The_Chosen_One

Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
SedinPunch_Final.gif

Needs more of this^. Thing is, go into Boston and they don't call anything. We aren't as lucky.
We're missing Bolland. He can really rile up the Sedins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad