GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs. Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiana

Mar 17, 2008
Canada
“Nobody wants Petey to better than Petey. Nobody knows Bo needs to do more than Bo. The guys in our room know what we need to do to win and they believe in themselves. These are guys that have scored before and will score again
Green:
nhP1xVi.gif

"Everything is fine! Our great nation will repel the infidels!"

Reactions: Kreator

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Dan Murphy wearing a mask to interview someone 10 feet away, meanwhile he travels on the same plane with the team.
The reason they do that is to set an example for other people. By showing that level of care is to signify that others should too.
Of course, the circumstance is that he has to travel with the team. But imagine if he doesn't wear a mask, that can signify a lot of things like that Sportsnet and the Canucks are not taking proper health procedures.

Reactions: JumpierPegasus

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
That’s my bread and butter deflection. It rarely works for me. That might because while being my bread and butter I’m still really bad at it.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
That play is on Miller, skate around the net and pass the puck to Hamonic who is on his wrong side with an avalanche near him?

canucks continue to make dumb decisions. Keep putting each other in tough situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad